So much is running through my mind this morning. We live two hours from Chapel Hill. It isn’t a permanent location or anything; we moved last September when Evan was feeling better and wanted to tackle school. In January that took a back seat though and we have our lease until the end of September.
What we find out today will change the course of our life. Do we move closer to Chapel Hill for chemo or do we have the wiggle room to move to a state that has more medicinal options for Ev that aren’t pharmaceuticals?
What can I do or say to help my husband and how will this influence our lives at home with out daughter?
Hell, how will this affect her?
Some of this is simply out of my hands and it’s a matter of waiting to hear what the doctor has to say…